Organic garbage including old leaves has more value and can be useful, One of the old uses of leaves is for composting. Compost is a fertilizer derived from natural or organic ingredients and certainly is environmentally friendly.
During this time, many farmers who use artificial fertilizer. One of the reasons for the use of such artificial fertilizers is because it is practical. No need to bother to process it because just stay put on it. However, did we know that the use of artificial fertilizers can reduce soil nutrients? Did you know that the soil that we often give artificial fertilizers can be damaged and the fertility rate disappears?
Apparently, there are still many people who do not know the loss of artificial fertilizer. One alternative is to use the leaves that are old and falling to be used as compost or natural fertilizer.
Utilization of Old Leaves
By utilizing one type of natural waste that is old leaves, then we can make compost. The old and falling leaves should not be thrown away in the final dump. There should be further utilization to reduce the problem of the waste dump as well. One of the old use of the leaves is to rejoin it into something useful that is compost.
From Nature to Nature
Natural leaves will eventually return to their natural habitat, ie compost. The soil will be more receptive to something natural than something non-natural.
Benefits of Compost Fertilizer Derived from Leaves
When asked what are the benefits of fertilizer derived from the leaves that are old. Here are some answers:
- Reduce the buildup of old leaves.
- Utilizing waste in the form of leaves into something more useful.
- It is very fertile and does not damage the nutrients present in the soil. Yes, compost fertilizer has a constructive and not destructive nature in the long run.
- Reduce the pile of garbage in the form of leaves by using it again (as described above).
- Reduce the cost of non-organic fertilizers that are increasingly soaring, which means less spending.
- As one form of environmental conservation by utilizing waste into something useful. Minimize soil pollution from waste that we are not using.
After knowing some of the benefits of compost from the foliage, here we must know how to make compost. Basically, make compost very easy. Anyone can make it as long as there are intention and effort.
Here are the steps:
- Collect waste that is natural and can be decomposed in the soil, including waste in the form of old leaves.
- Collect the garbage in special containers, such as sacks, buckets, and can also create a mini-pond by digging the soil.
- Once the natural waste is collected, leave it for a few days. Of course not to pollute the environment, we can close the organic waste.
- Sharpen a Shovel for easy composting.
- A few days later, compost fertilizer has been formed and we can use to fertilize the soil.
- In order to decompose faster, we can destroy the leaves with Best Leaf Mulcher.
That was the steps in making compost fertilizer. Relatively easy instead. Anyone can make it. Therefore from now on, we have to civilize to utilize the waste of leaf into one form that can be used that is compost.